(Promises are grouped into the thematic areas economy, infrastructure, health, education, security, and political inclusion for all candidates. Also, a detailed account of his plan for Nigeria is contained in the aspirant’s Blueprint Policy.)
- Within the first 100 days of our administration, create a national job database that will connect employers with job seekers.
- Create 12 million jobs for young people at the end of the administration
- Embark on operation feed Nigeria project
- Commence the implementation and start-up action plans to support start-ups across the federation through a startup intervention fund that is domiciled with the Bank of Industry (BOI)
- Establish special economic zones, investments, promotion agencies in the six geopolitical zones across Nigeria.
- Establish economic Zones in the 774 local governments in Nigeria
- Appoint the best Central Bank Governor who will be committed to the success of every Nigerian we will support every entrepreneur.
- Provide free education for primary and secondary students in public schools
- Ensure merit appointments and promotions within the security forces
- No diversion of Military funds for any political use.
- Prioritise the rehabilitation and construction of roads across all Nigeria federation
- Improve rural to urban transport system by developing a pan-Nigeria rail system that works
- Embark on the first aid construction on all roads within the first year of the administration
- Commence the operation shelter in Nigeria and create a national housing policy
- Kick-off this policy with private developers will enjoy tax credit incentives and reduce land approval cost in exchange for selling at less than 4 per cent of average market price within the first year of our administration
- Create world-class national housing and building standards
- Ensure free health care for children between 0-5 years old an the aged from 65 years and above
- Enforce mandatory Universal Healthcare insurance for every Nigerian
- Diminish to a minimum, health care and maternal mortality by 2023
- Set up six regional healthcare cities and provide tertiary and specialist healthcare and act as medical tourism destinations for the West Africa sub-region
- Zero tolerance for corruption and non-performance
- Create an accountability framework that would hold our administration accountable.
- Promote the creation of state judiciary council in all the federating unit as well as judges and have control over the payment of their own judicial officers
- Ensure that the average age of the cabinet members of state in the cabinet will not exceed 39 years old on the average.
- Elimination of gender disparity.A 50-50 representation of males and female minister and members of the cabinet.
- Creation of a presidential advisory council that will not be on the payroll of the government. These council will be able to advise the president and make contributions on national matters.
- Ensure that we have technological savvy ministers, ministers that should be able to leverage technology within their ministry and the presidency.