(Promises are group into the thematic areas economy, infrastructure, health, education, security, and political inclusions for all candidates)
- Establish an economic philosophy from which Nigeria’s economic vision will be derived
- Operate an entrepreneurial, crony capitalism, state capitalism, and welfare capitalism.
- Drive economy through appropriate Laws and policy
- Overhaul economic management with the establishment of a full-time council of economic of Economic Advisers, headed by a chairman that will serve as Chief Economic Adviser that researches and monitors the economy 24/7 and advises the president on actions to take to enhance economic growth.
- Establish a clear strategy with interlinked policies – trade, industrial, fiscal- and far-reaching structural and governance reforms of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
- Create millions of jobs within a four to five year period, established a public-private partnership venture capital fund to support job-creation through access to entrepreneurship capital
- Follow the ownership trail of Nigeria’s estimated 140 million mobile telephone lines to bring operators in the informal economy in the tax net and the formal economy
- The constitution of Nigeria should be amended to make Development Bank of Nigeria’s first-line charge to the Consolidated Revenue Fund of the federation.
- Propose a constitutional amendment repealing the land use Act Doing so will help improve access to capital in the economic system.
- Design and implement a fundamental overhaul of Nigeria’s educational system to cut that the system’s propensity to produce graduates little or no employable skills
- Encourage increased foreign investment in education and human capital development
- Ensure the teaching of Nigerian history in all secondary schools, with an emphasis on the lessons of history as a forward-looking nation-building tool
- Promote and ensure gender equality in access to education for young girls, access to finance and women’s protection rights.
- Redefine the concept of national security away from narrow, specific threats to a more broad-based, interlocking one.
- Comprehensive reform of the Nigerian police force by increasing NPF strength from 350,000 strength to a minimum of 15 million policemen and women, re-training, recruitment, process reform, increased specialization and upward review of remuneration of members of the police force.
- Power policy will prioritize clusters such as Aba, Kano, Lagos, Nnewi and Onitsha investments incentives will be established in renewable energy that can serve households.
- Demonstrate political commitment to health system transformation
- Establish one world-class hospital in each of the six geopolitical zones.
- Execute a policy of 50:50 gender parity in political appointments and encourage stronger representation of women in the elective legislative arms of government
- Promote social and cultural change in society through Laws and education
- Mainstream gender equity by promoting the role of men in ensuring gender equality
- Advocate for diaspora voting abroad in Nigeria national elections to be instituted by the independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) at the soonest possible time
- Commence and complete a process of constitutional restructuring of Nigeria towards true federalism between 2019 and 2021 in partnership with the National Assembly and State Assemblies.
- Prioritize the urgent implementation of the National Youth Policy of 2009, with particular emphasis on youth literacy programmes, youth employment, supporting youth with disabilities, and curbing drug abuse, crime and cultism.
- Encourage the participation of youth in democratic processes, politics and leadership
- Utilise the immense human capital in the Nigerian Diaspora as a strategic tool for economic and social transformation
- Institutionalise Diaspora engagement through the National Commission on the Diaspora established by legislation of the National Assembly
- Develop and implement an effective strategy for medium to longer term Diaspora engagement and return.
- Establish a Diaspora fund to finance the Diaspora fund to finance the Diaspora engagement strategy
- Combat violence against women.