(Promises are grouped into thematic areas economy, infrastructure, health, education, security, and political inclusion.)
- Take 70 million people out of Crass poverty in 4 years.
- Achieve 15% -20% GDP growth year on year towards doubling GDP in 4 years.
- Commerce economic restructuring by calibrating federal Allocation (FAAC) sharing formula.
- Establish new resource management to encourage all states their resources subject to environmental taxes and resources extraction payable to FG.
- Strengthen Naira to 200 Naira to the Dollar in 3 years or less via market forces.
- Create 21 million essential jobs for youth in the public sector, reduce top- heaviness and curb the free access to the commonwealth by top civil servant and politicians.
- Onshore solid minerals, (including crude oil and gas) ownership rights in state governments for the full benefits of state residents.
- Provide 3 million jobs for youth between 18-24 in the environmental, security, social work, health and educational sector.
- Ensure food sufficiency and strengthening the purchasing power through innovations in organic agriculture.
- Institute a yearly wage increase for all public servant that will allow them to cover up for inflation plus an extra. Begin to bridge the disparity between parastatals and core services.
- Ensure forward integration by giving three years tax rebates to complainants companies adding value to Nigerians farm commodities and Natural resources.
- Encourage Entrepreneurs by outlawing multiple taxes and harassment.
- Ensure our educational sector becomes the fulcrum for solutions
- Encourage young Nigerians to create apps for a solution to Nigerian problems
- Recalibrate Nigerian scholarship system to focus on a solution and ensure beneficiaries add real values to the country.
- More social housing for poorest Nigerians to trigger job creation, mass social housing should revive the clay/burnt brick industry
- Build a culture of impeccable maintenance of public infrastructure
- Cause a revolution of innovation and alternative energy to light up Nigeria from the bottom up
- Create general service agency for the public sector, procurement eradicate silo mentality promote share and track all government assets for efficient use through technology
- Formulate mini-refineries in Niger Delta on a community basis and avail them of crude oil at cost of production plus 20%.
- Reduce the size of Federal government but strengthen Local government within the ambit of federalism
- Project the next phase of growth in Nigeria through Local development
- Establish the most communicative government in Nigeria ever to mobilise Nigeria being government policies
- Total Transparency in government – all states and MDA to public comprehensive, annual financial report (CAFR) for public critique
- Total war on corruption – Leadership by example, special tribunals swift justices and technology to eradicate avenue for stealing
- Build a new ethos and culture among Nigerians that encourages dignity in Labour and deletes the get – Rich or die trying culture
- Drive the do-it-yourself culture among Nigerians towards solving all our problems
- Expand manning levels for public services to villages and small towns
- Decongest concentration in state capitals and FCT.